General Nursing and Midwifery This is a three-year course. Which we knew as GNM. GNM course is designed for those candidates who want to pursue a career in nursing. In this course, care is taken to take care of the sick and injured to help them recover.
Advantage of GNM Course
- The biggest benefit that comes after completing this course is respect. Yes, along with the importance of doctors in our country, nursing is equally important.
- Every person wants to do some such things in his life in which he gets respect and money and after doing GNM course you get both respect and money.
- After doing the GNM course, you can do both government or private jobs.
- By completing the GNM course, you can have job flexibility, develop the skills you have, find new options in your job.
- Along with this, there are different fields like Palliative Care, Child Nursing, Midwifery which can be changed later according to your wish. This is also an advantage.
Job Sectors Of GNM
After GNM course, you can apply in different careers such as – Home Nurse, Staff Nurse, Health Visitor, Health Worker For Community, Government Hospitals, NGO’s Centre’s For Public Health, Nursing Homes, Old Age Home’s, Government Dispensaries, Government Schemes For Health, Private Clinics And Hospitals.
Jobs are available for GNM in both government and private sectors. You can apply for any sector job as per your interest and convenience. After doing the GNM course, you will get a job easily in these sectors.
For General Nursing and Midwifery course, you must pass 12th with English from any stream.
You can apply online for this course by clicking on the apply now button given below to take the GNM course. As soon as your form is received, our team will contact you as soon as possible. Also, you can contact us directly.